Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Xbox Live Deal of the Week - July 24th, 2012 - Brother in the Hood?

Maybe not a brother in the hood, but this week's deal of the week has for us Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC on the cheap. I find it interesting how large this franchise has become and how many games there are now. Personally, this game never appealed to me. I couldn't get behind the whole idea of genetic history from the first game. It seemed hokey and highly unbelievable. It's not to say other games have believable stuff. But perhaps it's a within the game realm thing. But anyway, don't mind my blabbering, if you enjoy the game pay no heed. And before I forget here is the the deal of the week:

  • DLC - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance 400 800 Microsoft Points

No comments:

Post a Comment